Skills And Tools:
- Handle the employees’ documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and all required forms and procedures for resigned employees
- Maintain an accurate Filing system for all HR related documents of: policies –announcements- memos – etc.
- Maintain personnel files and employee documents in compliance with the Egyptian labor law.
- Answer employees inquires in any HR related topics such as; leaves and attendance, and resolve any complaints or issues that may arise
- Prepare all the relevant HR letters, experience certificates and other business requests related to travel arrangements
- Handling all the social insurance forms (1,2 and 6) and employees related requests
- Update the employees' database for the whole company on the HR system.
- Assist in all HR activities / projects.
- Bachelor degree
- 2-3 years proven experience in the HR personnel field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- HR certificate is a must.
- Very good user of MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc…)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Egyptian labor law and social insurance regularity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good Data analysis and follow up skills
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- HR OfficerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo5 hours ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago