HR ManagerPosted 2 months ago
362Applicants for1 open position
- 12In Consideration
- 50Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Creating and overseeing KPI for all departments and employees.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s evaluation program.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performing benefits administration.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Proven work experience as a HR Generalist or similar role preferred in the Retail industry not less than 3 years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Windows).
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo7 days ago
- HR Generalist & Office Manager...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago