Skills And Tools:
- Review and Build Blend’s communication strategy
- Develop new marketing plans and objectives to abide by the communication strategy, sales plans, targets and overall company’s objectives and business model.
- Manage Blend’s social media platforms entirely including emerging platforms
- Plan and execute outdoor advertising campaigns
- Initiate new digital marketing ideas through monitoring of industry benchmarks and trends to achieve the best practices
- Devise customer interaction techniques to engage with social media fans, such as promotions, and contests.
- Generate more customer created content: reviews, photos, videos, stories, Etc..
- Plan a 360-degree content strategy through Social media platforms, Website, Company stores, distributors, offline advertising and all other possible communication channels
- Prepare newsletters, WhatsApp messages (business account), SMS, emails, and other for each season
- Master the company’s product portfolio, price points, and offered brands and services.
- Brief all the company’s official advertising agency (in case there is any) with all required new campaigns and follow up to ensure proper delivery time.
- Manage and maintain the company’s CRM system, review and analyze information and reports, trends, etc… and trend reports and historical reports.
- Prepare and update the sales department kit, including all handheld multimedia devices
- Perform periodic visits to the showrooms to ensure product display is adhering to pre-set standards and that customer journey is smooth and successful.
- Communicate with all ATL and BTL suppliers and seek to achieve a lowest price bid. Ensure adequate stock level of all BTL material such as brochures and catalogs.
- Plan, manage and execute all the company’s participations in exhibitions and events that include booth design, implementation, installation, and dismantle.
- Manage the list of influencers, celebrities and VIP’s that dealt with the brand, and always keep them updated with Blend’s news
- Responsible for cross reference between all Blend’s communication platforms, and between the sales department to ensure proper follow-up, and to evaluate the conversion rates of potential customers to buying customers.
- Create and analyze all required reports and report to the CEO with results and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing, or communications
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 Years’ experience in Marketing and Digital Media
- Experience in lifestyle brands, furniture, luxury, or fashion is preferred
- Experience in Digital media and boosting is a must
- Strong people skills
- Previous extracurricular activities is a plus
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to work effectively with cross-departmental team
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of the basic design techniques using Adobe photoshop and illustrator with the ability to resize and edit design
- Excellent command of English language spoken and written
- 3rd language in French or Italian is a plus
- Flexibility to travel locally or abroad
- Digital Marketing "Media Buyer...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo24 hours ago
- Social Media Specialist & Digi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Marketing Branding Intern - Sm...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Social Media Specialist - Digi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago