Skills And Tools:
- Develop digital marketing strategy by identifying customers and their current and future needs and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain social media presence.
- Lead marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Use web analytics tools to monitor site traffic.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Complete digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintain digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMrush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago