Skills And Tools:
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Monitor overall HR systems and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs and apply for training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the administrative field ( HR ).
- A degree in Human Resources or MBA is an add-on.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building and employee coaching skills.
- Ability to lead and develop HR department, staff members.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- HR Manager (For A Group Of Sma...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- HR Director (Large Real Estate...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- HR OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago