Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Sources and attracts candidates by using databases and different channels.
- Screens candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conducts interviews’ and filters candidates for open positions
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Following up on the implementation of the approved work regulations regarding attendance, leave, and overtime.
- Preparing and organizing documents and files of employees and preparing contracts.
- Follow up and record annual leave for employees.
- Follow up, prepare all belongs to insurance office like sick leaves and insurance form 1, 6, 2.
- Responsible for medical & life insurance process
- Conduct all issues relevant to the payroll system (Attendance, absence, penalties, new hires, bank accounts, resignations, annual increases, overtime, loans, social insurance & wages tax, etc.) on a monthly basis to ensure full reconciliation with the financial department.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of active experience in all HR functions.
- HR certificate is a MUST
- MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Strong leadership skills .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & negotiation skills.
- Good strategic thinking ability and high capability to effectively meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and define and analyze problems and situations, and develop appropriate solutions.
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process