Skills And Tools:
The scope of services required shall include but will not be limited to:-
- Review and report on Contractor's submitting for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to contract requirements.
- Draw the Contractor attention of unsatisfactory work that requires to be rectified. In the event of any difficulty of having the work rectified, to inform the Project Manager immediately.
- Review shop drawings showing details of constructions, proposal for execution of the works and construction layouts, submitted by the Contractor and highlight comments for Sr. QC Engineer approval.
- Ensure contractor maintains a current set of marked-up drawings and specifications to reflect the actual constructed.
- Maintain a daily log of the Contractor's submittals showing the approval status and key dates (submission and review).
- Monitor Contractor operations to ensure materials and workmanship are complying with the specifications.
- Conduct period inspections and prepares a list of items which require correction, or completion and oversee such actions.
- Assist the Sr. QC Engineer in technical matters when evaluating claims and make recommendations.
- Assist the Sr. QC Engineer in Reviewing Contractors material and any plant substitution requests to assure no degradation to specifications requirements of any type.
- Carry out inspection of all materials delivered for conformance with technical specifications, including installation and O&M manuals and drawings,
- Review Contractor's proposed installation method together with proposed method for Construction of ancillary works and proposed personnel for installation
- Review Contractor's method of statement and method for testing and commissioning.
- Arrange weekly site meetings with the Contractor and record MOM.
- Review as built drawings and arrange with the Contractor their timely delivery to Project Manager.
- Respond in writing to any questions regarding the intent of the contract documents with a copy to the QC Manager and issue instruction to ensure that the intent of the documents is being abided by.
- BSc of Engineering (Civil/Architecture.)
- 5 - 7 years of experience in QC field is a must
- Previous experience in construction sites/projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office & AutoCAD.
- Full professional proficiency in both Arabic and English.
- Individual will interact with TP’s respective departments.
- Site Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - North Coast, Matruh1 day ago
- Mechanical Quality Control Eng...ECS - Energy & Contracting Solutions - 6th of October, Giza6 hours ago