Operations Excellence SupervisorPosted 25 days ago
- 9In Consideration
- 13Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
•Implement new processes.
•Monitoring all operations metrics with solid reporting “Actionable insights.
•Maintain effective work streams by working with the different internal departments.
•Conduct an Audit to ensure compliance with operations process & procedures and performance reviews.
•Understand business needs and objectives.
•Reviewing Quality, Training & operations performance standards.
•Ensure that the team implements company values, and objectives and follows all policies, regulations and procedures according to COPC standards.
•Stay up to date on new trends & operations performance best practices.
•Analyzing data to identify areas of improvement in the organization, such as customer satisfaction, employee retention rates, or operational costs.
•Reviewing tasks, responsibilities, objectives and KPIs for the team members that will help to fulfill the departmental objectives as well as the corporate objectives.
•Conduct Training sessions, mentoring, and guiding team members in new processes according to COPC standards.
•Analyze & gather data & requirements and assess process change using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, and workflow analysis.
•Implement COPC principles and processes across the company.
•Cooperate with the internal department to enhance productivity, and staff satisfaction & identify opportunities for cost reduction.
•Provide feedback and recommendations to the management.
•Cooperate with stakeholders to set an action plan for each account according to RACI model and follow up to ensure the progress within the deadline.
•Support ongoing improvement efforts to meet and exceed customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
•Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
•Level of English: Excellent Level.
•Experience in 5 years minimum
•Excellent verbal & written communication
•Good business acumen
•Good knowledge of the COPC & Six sigma
•strong analytical skills
•identify and solve varied business problems
•Advanced knowledge of call center industry (systems, processes, techniques)
•Proficient in Microsoft office.
•Strong coaching and leadership skills,
•Self-motivated, disciplined and organized.
•Able to work under limited supervision and meet the deadlines
•Ability to meet targets and deadlines while maintaining a professional standard.
•Excellent communication skills in terms of speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
•Strong prioritization &influencing skills
•Strong change management skills
•Strong presentation skills
- Refrigeration Engineer-Mainten... - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Import Operations Executive - Mohandessin, Giza25 days ago
- Indirect Sales Team Leader - R... - Mohandessin, Giza15 days ago
- Store Manager / Assistant Stor... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Operational Excellence (WCM En... - Ain Sokhna, Suez17 days ago
- Customer Service Associates - ... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Secretary - GM - Obour City, Cairo21 days ago
- Tele-Sales Team Leader - Giza, Egypt22 days ago
- Organizational Development Man... - Qalyub, Qalubia2 months ago
- Customer Service Agent - Fluen... - Dokki, Giza2 months ago
- E-Commerce Operations supervis...El sewedy Trading - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Operations Excellence Associat...Majorel Egypt - Katameya, Cairo25 days ago
- Supply Chain SupervisorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Administrative Senior Speciali...Aman Holding - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Business Intelligence Analyst ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Operations Freight Forwarding ...INTERLOG - New Damietta, Damietta2 days ago
- Hotel Operations OfficerAlmosafer - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- Operations Executive (English ...OceanAir Travels - Haram, Giza4 days ago
- Internal Audit SupervisorTalaat Moustafa Group - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- CEO Personal Assistant- Busine...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago