Skills And Tools:
- Job Responsibilities:
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training,continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Place of work: ( Factory ) Anshas Elraml Industrial Zone ( 4.5 Kilo meter from Obour City )
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Good Microsoft Office Suite preferred knowledge the organizations HRIS.
- Two years minimum experience in HR Field
- Must be good at Microsoft “Excel, Word and PowerPoint “
- Good at English
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago