Skills And Tools:
- Use different resources to post new vacancies to be able to attract the right calibers.
- Screen received CVs to be able to conduct initial phone screening.
- Follow-up job applications, in terms of policy and procedures for advertising and screening.
- Conducting initial interviews with the candidates to choose the best one who fits in the job description required and the company’s culture.
- Update the recruitment database regularly.
- Handling the CVs collected in order to support the bank database.
- Prepare and send the welcoming e-mails for the new hired employees.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Make analysis by interview waves of acceptance & rejection.
- Discuss Job offer with accepted candidates.
- Follow-up insurance for workers in terms of dealing with Insurance Office
- Maintain all Filling System and Employees Hiring Documents.
- Preparing HR orientation for new employees
- Following the HR Vacation Policy, Calculating vacations balance.
- Handling employees' complaints
- Handling Personnel tasks including “attendance and leave, employees' files, promotions, and Social insurance”.
- Prepare needed personnel reports.
- Excellent English language
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Communications Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Very good MS knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Problem Solving Skills.
- HR ( Human Resources ) ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef2 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Human Resources Manager - Alex...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago