Skills And Tools:
- Establishing relationships with potential clients and acquire them.
- Hold presentations, marketing offers according to clients’ needs.
- Prepare sales presentations (weekly/monthly) to the management
- Deal with CRM, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate with clients to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone and email Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services/packages
- Sales Activity Reporting– Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking, and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM
- Needs Analysis– Perform a current merchant analysis of clients’ needs and provide a “winning solution”
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs
- Managing the account’s budget until the final invoice
- Providing weekly reports to client in line with the campaign KPIs
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person and via phone calls and emails.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with clients and managers.
- Recording sales and order information and entering data into computer system and writing reports
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, verbal and written communications, critical thinking, excellent business writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Excellent sales ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Digital Sales background knowledge and experience is preferred: Digital Marketing, E-Commerce services.
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, PowerPoint applications and internet-savvy
- Very Good in English
- Previous knowledge of Affiliate Marketing is preferred
- Account Manager - E-CommerceConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago