Skills And Tools:
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for their company or department
- Implement strategy
- Promote a business or service
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and completes necessary tasks
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
- Experience Needed: 5 to 7 years in the Gulf area.
- Experience in international or Multinational companies
- Education Level: -Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Business, or a similar field.
- Max. age (37 years)
- Working from the office. 5 days a week (8 hours) + 1 working from home day. Fridays are off.
- Marketing Manager - Real Estat...Reportage Egypt Real Estate Development - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Marketing Associate Manager (R...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Marketing & Communication Mana...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza11 days ago