-khanka, QalubiaPosted 1 month ago
256Applicants for1 open position
- 13In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training induction sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Answer Employees' inquiries regarding human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards & regulations.
- Perform any other tasks requested by management.
- OD Functions (prepare Organization Charts - Job Analysis - KPI's).
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of technical OD knowledge.
- HR Diploma is a must.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Problem solving skills
- Prefer industrial experience.
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago