Skills And Tools:
- Present an annual forecast revenue report for the company to the management and update it quarterly according to actual projects’ progresses.
- Provide an estimate cost for all ongoing projects on quarterly basis in cooperation with the projects’ managers and the planners onsite and compare it with the planned cost.
- Follow up periodically on the shop-drawing, procurement, and construction activity (in terms of planned versus actual time and cost) to ensure proper project execution within the planned timeframe.
- Review the percentage of completion (POC) analysis report on quarterly basis across all projects to suggest the forecasted revenue and cost before finishing/delivering the project.
- Evaluate the time schedule status on monthly basis across all projects with any delays or changes reflecting its impact on planned time and cost.
- Validate the cost control report for all projects, on monthly basis, (in terms of earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, etc.) for any corrective action needed and/or present recovery plans to improve the company’s revenue.
- Guide and consult the management, operations department, and projects’ managers on the projects’ statuses and updates reflecting the planned revenue, and cost and time to confirm appropriate project implementation.
- Monitor and control the projects’ progress in respect of the projects’ contractual obligations, cooperatively with subordinates.
- Civil /Architecture Bachelor's degree.
- Min 12 -13 years with experience in EPC industrial projects
- Very Good Primavera user.
- The Job Location will be in Port Said.