Skills And Tools:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- The key responsibility is to generate new business leads in field of promotional items & giveaways.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Presentation Skills
- Internal Communications
- Informing Others skills
- Verbal Communication
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning Skills.
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills