Skills And Tools:
- Frequently reporting and reviewing all recruitment metrics (time to fill/ Cost per hire) to ensure an effective recruitment cycle that meets the company objectives.
- Responsible for the development of all sourcing methods and channels to ensure having an up-to-date database.
- Coordinate with the department managers to forecast future hiring needs and identify gaps.
- Design Selection Matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Monitors and constantly reduce the costs of the recruitment process.
- Designs training recruitment for HR recruiters and line managers who are in charge of hiring to ensure following an efficient interviewing techniques.
- Conduct regular follows up with managers to define the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the sourcing, recruitment &talent acquisition processes & procedures and the implementation of all recruitment innovations
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization).
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or business administration.
- Postgraduate studies in Human Resources.
- 7+ years of work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates
- Arabic is mandatory
- Proficiency in English
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago