Skills And Tools:
- Present and sell AMIDEAST products and services to current and potential clients.
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, and follow-up calls;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new leads.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate staff across departments to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Assist Finance department on follow-up for collection of payment when requested.
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills, a minimum of TOEIC SCORE of B2 grade i.e. Upper intermediate or equivalent
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Ability to organize and maintain a large amount of detailed information
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and accept responsibility
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
- Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of direct sales or marketing experience.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Senior Sales Account Manager (...CompactSoft International - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Obour City, Cairo1 month ago
- Salas key Account Manager - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Representative - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Vendor Acquisition Senior Spec... - Smart Village, Giza21 days ago
- Tele Sales Team leader (Englis... - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Presales EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo29 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant ( R...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Telesales Agent ( English Acco... - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Sales Account ManagerTAQA Petroleum - Cairo, Egypt22 hours ago
- Retail Sales Account Manager (...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Sales Account ManagerClick ITS - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Sales Account Manager (IT Solu...Injaz Tech for advanced systems - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago
- ERP Sales Account ManagerCentione - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Outbound Sales Account ManagerEgypt Gold - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago