Skills And Tools:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Follow up marketing and commercial affairs
- Update Company’s showroom displays .
- Assemble or set up displays of products while utilizing colors, lights, posters or other accessories to display the product.
- Organizes the showroom keeping it exceptional for customers.
- Collaborate with customers to create attractive displays and make sure that our product is prominently displayed.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems
- Consult with advertising or sales staff to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
- Prepare and present customers visits reports.
- Additional tasks and duties as assigned
Education / Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing.
- 2+ year experience in related fields.
- Computer skills – full awareness of MS applications.
- Gender: Male
- Ability to communicate in English language.
- Active Listening and critical thinking
- Time Management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work and be an effective team player.
- A Car Owner is a must