Skills And Tools:
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the efficient and effective day to day operations of the Moving coordination team
- Manage the procurement of the Household Goods process for the Moving department.
- Follow up on Household Goods import and exports.
- Ensure all job files, customer communication and information is handled properly.
- Ensure smooth flow of information, expectations, and job requirements from sales, survey, departments to in-house and outsourced crew leaders, warehouse managers and other vendors.
- Monitor and train staff Manage the Moving team
- Loading goods into the container
- Receiving and unpacking incoming shipments from overseas.
- University degree is preferred.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal) are essential.
- Minimum 1 years Moving Coordination Experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Effectively works well under pressure.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work independently
- Able to work out of core office hours as required.
- Supply Chain SupervisorOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia6 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo7 days ago