Skills And Tools:
As a Human Resources Operations Manager, you will deliver day-to-day support of Human Resources (HR) policies, programs and processes by providing quality real-time solutions to employee inquiries and requests. Applies working knowledge and understanding of internal HR policies spanning employment, employee relations, payroll, and HRIS to assist employees.
In particular you will:
- Prepare all monthly payroll inputs and final output
- Own and manage process execution of work/residence permits for all international employees
- Maintain the database and employee files
- Develop forms and processes for all employee-related requests/actions
- Follow up on end of probations
- Follow up on contract renewals
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role.
- Good knowledge of Employment and Labour law.
- Hands-on experience with SAP-HCM.
- Ability to develop and successfully implement clear and fair company policies.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Team management skills.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- A certificate in HR is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Income Tax Calculations and Reconciliation.
- Recruitment ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza16 days ago
- Compensation & Benefits Superv...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- HR & Admin ManagerConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo4 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza12 days ago