Skills And Tools:
• Setting out contract administration policies and procedures in accordance to the company policies.
• Ensure that all projects are complied with the relevant contracts’ conditions.
• Participates in the tendering stage while reviewing the contracts’ conditions and recommend the best practices of the conditions (if any) with other involved parties.
• Ensure that contract administration procedures are implemented in accordance to the department’s procedures.
• Ensure that all changes to contracts are highlighted and contractually recorded.
• Ensure that subcontractor contracts cycle is in place.
• Recommend and help with the recommended action in case of conflicts.
• Participate and present in arbitrations (if any).
• Moderate and attend meetings with clients if there is any contractual conflicts.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of experience in Contracting/construction companies
- 3+ years in the same position
- CLAC & FIDIC 1987/1999 contracts conditions are a must and PMP is preferred
- Construction ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Electrical Site EngineerEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Project Manager Engineer- Cons...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago