HR ManagerPosted 2 months ago
532Applicants for1 open position
- 45In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance, and build a strong relationship with them.
- Ensuring newly hires' paperwork is completed and processed through the personnel cycle.
- Maintaining and recording payroll variables (penalties, absence, deductions)
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Preparing social insurance records and maintaining employee’s files and ensure fully meeting the requirements.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget and evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Overseeing exit interviews
- 8 to 10 years of previous Human Resources Management experience
- Bachelor's degree or Certification in HR (HR Diploma) or others / or MBA Degree is a Plus
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- HR Recruitment & Personnal Man...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef6 days ago