Skills And Tools:
- Create and publish job ads in various portals and follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Screen resumes, job applications and conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Doing screening Interview for candidates with the hiring manager for a wide range of junior roles.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Manage employee medical approvals and mediate between medical provider and employees.
- Managing the process of medical claims for employees.
- Manage the Vendor on-boarding and current vendors contract renewal.
- Record, maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Implementing & Supporting initiatives that drive employee engagement & performance levels.
- Attention to details
- Customer Focus
- Relationship Building
- Effective Communication
- Planning & Organizing
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent English.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR & Administrative SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago