Skills And Tools:
- Responsible of controlling production processes & verifying they are according to IATF 16949 standards.
- Preparing quality control reports & Required analysis.
- Assume the role of Management Representative to selected customers.
- Maintain Integrated Management System and certification to ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc.
- Prepares regular management review.
- Ensure documentation of key processes.
- Ensure control plans, quality planning documentation are updated & in place.
- Maintain appropriate internal audit program: System, Process, Product, and Respond to customer questionnaires.
- Work with manufacturing and other functional groups for investigations to troubleshoot customer problems/complaints, plant issues.
- Determine root cause and corrective actions and develop project plans to drive change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum grade of very good or equivalent, top of their class will have the priority.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with IATF 1649 standards is a must. Built in quality system knowledge is a plus.
- More than 3 years of experience in a Quality management role & must be in the automotive industry.
- Experience leading teams and working with customers.
- Experience in troubleshooting difficult problems in a plant environment.
- Age: Between 28 & 36 years old.
- Quality Engineer - QC/QA - Kha...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia5 days ago
- Quality Control EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago