- Support in recruiting and hiring a competent workforce.
- Update the delegation recruitment tracker, share it with the HRM and the delegation senior management on weekly basis.
- Involved in recruitment process by positing job ads and managing the recruitment process as per the HR practices.
- Chairs any employee selection committees or meetings for the middle and lower positions as delegated by the HRM.
- Draft staff work contracts for the HRM validation and signature.
- Assist in the new arrival’s smooth integration and organization of orientations in liaison with the staff line managers.
- Assist the HRM in searching and update the best sourcing methods to attract qualified candidates for the open vacancies.
- Maintain the Homere database including monthly payroll calculation report, ensure its validation by the HRM.
- Monthly follow up of staff income tax and social insurance payment with finance, and send declarations to the relevant authorities in compliance with the country legal framework.
- Manage the contact with the labor and insurance office in Egypt for employee reports and declarations.
- Assist in the selection of health insurance coverage and be the focal point with the company for staff inquires.
- Update the staff leaves regularly and ensure the balances are tracked in Homere accurately. Communicate the employees leave balance on monthly basis to line managers to plan it with their teams.
- Maintain employee records and ensure all information are well archived (contract, Job description, internal regulations, code of conduct, leaves, timesheets…etc) ready for internal & external audits, implement monthly controls on staff records.
- Carry out the end of employment formalities as per the internal polices and country existing law, ensure the process coordinated with the other departments for staff clearances and final settlement.
STAFF PERFORMANCE & CAPACITY BUILDING
- Assist the HRM in the Mid-Term & Annual Appraisal campaign for all delegation staff, fill the appraisals follow up tool and share it with the HRM.
- Alert direct line managers to ensure all new staff's probation process is conducted.
- Participate with the HRM in the implementation and status update of the annual delegation employees training plan, including an in-house employee training system that fits with the delegation needs, new employee integration or orientation, management development, optimization of cross-training, the measurement of training impact.
- Be aware and able to assist in explaining the Human Resources SoP’s, polices, practices for the delegation on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Actively involved with the HRM to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and assist to promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participate in conducting investigations, when concerns brought forth by employees, through the complaints mechanisms as delegated by the HRM.
Audit, Compliance & Internal Control
- Prepare the requirements of the annual, donor, governmental audits through ensuring all HR requirements met and supporting documents available for verifications.
- Respect and see to the enforcement of the delegation's own regulations for HR & administrative processes
- Know and comply with policies on security, child protection and fraud prevention within the finance department.
Perform any other tasks as maybe be requested by the line manager.