Skills And Tools:
- Ensuring company compliance with the Labor law
- Processing new employees’ social insurance, employees’ termination, leave of absence, and other personnel actions, using appropriate forms.
- Keeping records of work time and attendance, tracking employees’ absences
- Following up on each employees’ annual and sick leaves.
- Keeping records of insurance coverage and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Administration of social & health insurance for all the company’s employees.
- Responsible for the employees’ final settlement procedures.
- Responsible for all the payroll processes.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, and bonuses.
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- 2 years ~ 3 years of experience.
- Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Males only
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza21 hours ago
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- HR Coordinator - 6 months Cont...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago