Skills And Tools:
- Present an annual forecast revenue report for the company to the management and update it quarterly according to actual projects’ progresses.
- Provide an estimated cost for all ongoing projects on a quarterly basis in cooperation with the projects’ managers and the planners onsite and compare it with the planned cost.
- Follow up periodically on the shop-drawing, procurement, and construction activity (in terms of planned versus actual time and cost) to ensure proper project execution within the planned timeframe.
- Review the percentage of completion (POC) analysis report on a quarterly basis across all projects to suggest the forecasted revenue and cost before finishing/delivering the project.
- Evaluate the time schedule status on monthly basis across all projects with any delays or changes reflecting its impact on planned time and cost.
- Validate the cost control report for all projects, on monthly basis, (in terms of earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, etc.) for any corrective action needed and/or present recovery plans to improve the company’s revenue.
- Guide and consult the management, operations department, and projects’ managers on the projects’ statuses and updates reflecting the planned revenue, and cost and time to confirm appropriate project implementation.
- Monitor and control the projects’ progress in respect of the projects’ contractual obligations, cooperatively with subordinates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering is a must .
- Experience in commercial projects , preferably in hotels.
- French Fluency is a must.
- Willingness to work in Comoros island .
- Senior Project Control Enginee...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Senior Cost Control EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Project Sales EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago