Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for tendering and estimation processes.
- Assisting in pursuit of future business
- Checking the accuracy and presentation of tenders before submission to the clients.
- Responsible for studying and reviewing Tender documents, specifications, drawings, and BOQs
- Quantity Surveying to compare between BOQs and Drawings
- Preparing packages and collecting offers from suppliers
- Contracting Suppliers/manufacturers for discussing the specifications. Evaluate, reviewing and identify the most suitable supplier offers technically and financially
- Suggest required installations direct man-hours and needed equipment
- Preparing technical offers
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering is a must.
- 3-5 years’ experience as tendering engineer or technical study in MEDIUM VOLTAGE (Primary Switchgear & Secondary Switchgear)
- Fully aware with the latest specification for the EGYPTIAN HOLDING COMPANY FOR ELECTRICITY
- A resident of Nasr City and nearby locations are preferred.
- Technical Sales Engineer - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago