Skills And Tools:
- Help develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Help prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
- Administer health and life insurance programs.
- Implement training and development plans
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
Requirements and Skills:
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Proven 4-6 years of work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist.
- The ability to use the most suitable resources and tools in the hiring process, in addition to hands-on experience in the recruiting process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, word, Excel).
- Excellent organization skills to keep records in place and easy to refer to at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and to work in cross-functional teams. A collaborative, solution-focused approach.
- Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo6 days ago
- Talent Acquisition Specialist ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago