Legal Affairs SpecialistPosted 2 months ago
92Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Representing the Company in all legal matters.
- Ensuring the company operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Drafting, Reviewing and Editing contracts and agreements (complex commercial agreements, government and sales contracts, joint venture agreements and tender documents, Rents..etc).
- Organize and Update Legal documents (Critical Documents, Original Contracts and License).
- conduct internal investigations and recommend disciplinary action.
- Provide legal advice for companies regarding their daily corporate activities
- Bachelor's Degree in law.
- 5-7 years of experience (preferred in companies).
- Males only.
- Maximum age 35 years old.
- Strong communication and Negotiations skills.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Legal Affairs DirectorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 hours ago
- Security Manager - From Alexan...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria17 hours ago