This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Execute selection programs plans, policies and procedure using updated recruiting modules to ensure vacancies are filled in good time and with high quality candidates.
- Identify future opportunities for potential source of recruitment through internships, educational institutions, employment agencies and other sources of applicants to ensure achieving the recruitment plan for the company.
- Fulfill open positions through interview candidates to ensure achieving recruitment annual target
- Advertise internal jobs through posting vacancies announcement to ensure fulfillment of internal positions
- Supervising HR Recruitment system through validating employees’ informations and audit updating system with all new applicants to ensure accurate documentation of employees’ records
- Maintain contracts and future relationships between Company and external suppliers through creating statistical reports to ensure the quality and efficiency and accurate payments for recruitment agencies suppliers
- Audit/Administer online recruiting pages and groups through responding employees comments to ensure Company excellent presenting
- Create departmental related reports on Periodical basis through tracking, measuring, monitoring department performance to provide performance tracking and take decision on improvement opportunities
- Coach, develop, monitor and follow up on team members performance for improving productivity and skills competencies to ensure people development and high performance
- University degree preferably in Business Management.
- In any case a profound knowledge of organizational planning and statistics
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment experience in an in-house or recruitment agency, managing end to end recruitment campaigns at a variety of levels in same industry.
- Adept at developing and implementing proactive and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Excellent judgment, and communication.
- Good understanding of assessment and psychometric tools.
- Experience challenging constructively and influencing in a matrix environment.
- Ability to delegate work effectively and develop junior team members.
- Ability to multi task and effectively prioritize.
- Experience working with recruitment systems
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions