Skills And Tools:
The Organizational Development Manager leads the development and implementation of talent management strategies and initiatives with the goal of creating a high-performing and sustainable organization. These initiatives are designed to develop, motivate, and retain a productive and engaged workforce.
- Design and deliver a sustainable performance management framework.
- Oversee, develop, evaluate and support performance evaluations, performance improvement plans, probationary performance evaluations.
- Manage the performance management process and ensure clear objective setting, development plans, and performance reviews for employees.
- Manage internal communications, prepare and provide appropriate training materials, and collaborate with the HR team to ensure completion of all stages of the process. Manage the year end consolidation process and conduct functional reviews with appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify and design retention strategies, working collaboratively with HR Managers to identify and address areas of turnover.
- Oversee, develop and provide with advice and reporting on employee grievances, disputes, rehire cases, requests, stay interviews, and provide with support for involuntary terminations.
- Oversee, develop, analyze, support and report on change management, strategic plans for achieving organizational goals, business processes, root causes for organizational problems and business risks, and recommend corrective actions and improvements while staying abreast with organizational development trends.
- Oversee, develop, evaluate, report on and support learning and development programs, company awareness initiatives, training and leadership development while continuously developing TNAs, career succession planning and acting on addressing the needs and employee personal development goals.
- Manage the annual training plan campaign. Manage the training plan budget, consolidation, bi-annual review and oversee execution of training initiatives.
- Analyze training effectiveness and return on investment, and recommend and implement areas for improvement.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of national talent and leadership development programs enhancing the knowledge and capability of key talent and enabling leaders to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
- Lead the People Review Process (Succession Planning).
- Develop and execute programs and tools, manage the roll out and consolidation of succession plans and measure the strength and depth of talent pipeline/bench. Ensure ongoing progress against strategic talent needs. Monitor development activities of candidates identified as successors toward the goal of developing ‘ready-now’ candidates for key positions and critical situations.
- Oversee, develop, evaluate and provide support in job descriptions data base, competencies framework and recruitment
- Oversee employee satisfaction, recognition, work environment, job satisfaction, turnover, and provide support, analysis and development regarding exit interviews, employee recognition programs and all programs and drivers aiming at employee retention and building a positive and achievement-oriented work environment for employees.
- Oversee, develop, support and report on onboarding new employees.
- Lead and manage a team of HR professionals by hiring, reviewing performance and providing feedback, determining training and development needs, establishing goals and priorities, and providing work direction.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredit college or university with a major course in psychology, human resource, organizational management, or organizational development, and experience of quality management training and staff development with demonstrated competency is also required.
- + 7 years experience in a similar role.
- An experience of quality management training and staff development with demonstrated competency is also required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Lawyer - SharqiaEgyptian Saudi for plastic industries (ALFAWARES) - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago
- HR DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 hours ago
- OD & Talent Management Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago