Skills And Tools:
- Reestablish fully functioning HR Department
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and offering solutions.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- People oriented and results driven
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Human Resources SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago