- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job tasks, duties and responsibility:
- Receive the queries from customers through Jawla Tours support system channels (e-mails, Telephone and WhatsApp) and reply customers with an appropriate offer and quotation.
- Receive and book the chosen services by customer, after getting it formally approved by the authorized person in the client firm.
- Negotiates with airlines to get the best price for group booking.
- Contact airlines in regards of getting special fare codes.
- Search for private jets suppliers and provide the customer with the available options and finalize the booking, after getting the final approval from the customer.
- Submit payment proofs to accounting department, in case of cash payment.
- Handle the travel arrangements of all corporate customers that have agreements with Jawla Tours with coordination with Corporate department.
- Operate all domestic & International tickets through different GDS’s. (Issue, re-issue & Refund) .
- Submit daily sales reports direct reporting manager.
- Prepare invoices on time with all required supporting documents and submit to accounting department.
2 to 3 years
Qualifications & Details:
- University degree.
- Fluent in English language (Extra languages is a plus).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position in the travel industry.
- Strong knowledge of Galileo / Amadeus GDS’s.
- Strong Knowledge of travel packaging factors.
- Location: Heliopolis.
- Days off: Friday & Saturday.
- Working hours: 8 hours.
About this Company
It is our endeavor to make your car owning experience as unique as possible. To this end, we at Al Ellithy Motors have invested in "state of the art" showrooms and workshops to serve your needs. As exclusive distributors for more than 15 brands , Ellithy Auto owners customers...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ellithy Group