- Experience Needed:
4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Recruitment and selection:
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening, qualifying to evaluating candidates for a possible match.
- Create a pool of suitable candidates for future employment on the company’s database system.
- Conduct preliminary phone interview.
- Source candidates via online advertising on job and career sites or professional networking.
- Maintain all personnel records and ensure they are updated accordingly.
- Maintain and update the company salary structure and pay system.
- Update the organization chart, reflecting, any department changes, leavers, position changes and promotions.
- Provide timely and accurate reports in relation of HR Data.
- File HR paperwork on a daily basis
- Coordinate events
- Serve as the key contact and counselor for new hired; be highly responsive to their needs and inquiries.
Organization Development OD:
- Prepare Job analysis, Job Descriptions & Job Specifications of all positions within the company.
- Ensure new employee’s orientation is delivered as scheduled.
- Assist the HR manager with performance management.
- Assist in designing training workshops .
4 to 6 years
About this Company
At Al Karma Developments, we are industry pioneers in real estate development on the west side of Cairo. From the date our company was established in 1995, we designed and built state-of-the-art residential compounds where the human element remains a priority.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkarma Developments