- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Proc-Global is seeking a full time administrative assistant who would be responsible for managing administrative activities on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pay close attention to details, and have analytical thinking skills.
- Scheduling Meetings with Customers.
- Daily follow up with the Manager on the working schedule.
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters.
- Making Invoices
- Making customers' survey upon the company's policy
- Handling Orders from Customers
- Following up on Orders Requirements
- Filling and Code all offers and date related with technical office sector job requirements
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Scheduling meetings and booking hotels and tickets.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews. job requirements
- Coordinate conferences, complete conference registrations for company employees, make travel arrangements for office personnel.
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers, keep such information confidential.
1 to 3 years
About this Company
Proc-Global recognises that the success of any major project is determined by factors beyond the traditional project management from scope, time, cost, and quality aspects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Proctal
Major projects and programmes of works demand an exceptional and flexible management approach