- Experience Needed:
More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
Functional Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Finance And Operations - Distribution & Trade
- An Enterprise Solutions Consultation Firm (a Microsoft Dynamics Partner) located in Saudi Arabia specialized in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions is looking for a hands-on full time highly experienced Dynamics 365 consultant to work in the position of Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance And Operations - Distribution & Trade (formerly Dynamics AX ERP - Supply Chain).
- This Job is a hands-on experienced position where the candidate will be involved directly in implementation projects with clients. The candidate will be originally located in Egypt, while he will be requested to travel to KSA based on project engagement.
- Responsible for the implementation of Supply chain modules (Purchasing, Inventory, Sales, Production, Warehouse Management, etc.) in the various company’s projects within the planned schedule & budget.
- Following and achieving his learning plans and the required learning readiness and certification objectives on time.
- Responsible for high-quality deliverables to customers (documents, training, etc.) as per the company standards.
- Executing R&D plans that meet the company's strategy and succeeding to achieve its goals.
- Performing pre-sales activities for his subject matter (demos, proof of concepts, etc.)
More than 6 years
Personality & Soft Skills Requirements:
- A highly ethical & disciplined personality.
- Superior people skills, team-oriented and very personable.
- Ability to build, inspire and work in teams.
- Very good English is written and spoken.
- Proven experience & knowledge in supply chain modules & consultancy skills such as (business processes, business analysis, fit/gap analysis and etc.)
- Excellent computer skills (Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- An enthusiastic fast learner.
Education & Work Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Information Systems.
- ERP working experience of 3-6 years in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Supply Chain Modules (i.e. Procurement, Sales, Inventory Management and Manufacturing).
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations - Distribution & Trade / AX 2012 Trade & Logistics Certified.
- ERP Supply chain experience 6+ years with a proved record of successful projects.
Note: Originally located in Egypt and Willing to travel to Saudi Arabia about 40% of his time based on project engagements.
Candidates who do not answer the screening questions will be discarded.
About this Company
Ofoq Consulting is an enterprise solution provider (A Microsoft Dynamics Silver Partner) mainly specialized in implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP & CRM based solutions as its core professional service. Ofoq Consulting's management team consists of ERP professional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ofoq Consulting