HR ManagerInternational Arabic Company for Electrical Industries - Badr City, CairoPosted 1 year ago
400Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Sold experiences as a HR manager not less than 15 years is a must
- Experiences in industrial organization is a must
- HR CoordinatorConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago
- HR Officer (Medical Insurance)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago