- 3-5 years of HR Administration work experience at medium to large enterprises preferably in Dredging, Oil and Gas or Marine industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or Equivalent Professional Experience.
- Certification in HR Administration.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effectively communicates thoughts, ideas information, and message in writing or verbally. Fair reporting and presentation skills.
- Show respect, flexibility and loyalty towards colleagues throughout the organization.
- Accepts objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
- Contributes to horizontal (between departments and vertical (within the different departments) cooperation in the organisation.
- Be able to manage personnel with different cultural backgrounds.
- Participate in the drive the change and innovation of the division.
- Be able to assist to identify and mitigate risks within the scope of the division and related to other division/departments interfaces.
- Motivate and inspire colleagues to develop knowledge, skills and competencies.
- Provide objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
- Be able to translate department targets into concrete and measurable goals for the division for timely achievement of goals.
- Stimulate a result-oriented organizational culture by regularly sharing the division’s performance and results.
- Take ownership of own objectives agreed upon and of the objectives of the division.
- Investigate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external stakeholders. Build and maintain strategically important client and contractor relations.
Function Specific Experience
- Experience in ability to identity and ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and difference
- Business process and workflow design, functional requirements definition, functional design and on-going business analysis and communications.
- Strong knowledge of Analytical and calculative skills.
Industry Related Experience
- Knowledge of Dredging/Civil Marine industry preferable
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC