- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Coordinate with Plant and Planning to assure the purchasing of Raw Material, Other Raw Material and Spare Parts needed for the manufacturing operation.
- Update Material Planning Card (MPC) on daily basis and relay it to CS & L Manager for review to ensure maintaining agreeable stock levels.
- Prepare the Purchase Orders (PO) with all supporting documents and pass it to CS & L Manager for review.
- Update the Daily Follow-up Sheet showing the order and shipment status on a daily basis.
- Prepare a price comparison sheet for the quotations received from ORM suppliers and relay it for CS & L Manager for review and proper approval taking.
- Ensure the consignments in case of Ex-works or C&F incoterms.
- Submit the supplier invoices with their supporting documents (PO, Supplier Delivery Note and Packing Slip) to the accounts department for payment release processing.
- Prepare MPC on a monthly basis and pass it to CS & L Manager for review and get GM approval.
- Coordinate with Plant and maintenance to get their requirements.
- Acquire quotations for overseas parts, negotiate price, and relay it for appropriate approval.
- Communicate Local parts needs to Local Purchasing Center (LPC) and follow up on acquiring quotations in order to compare and decide accordingly.
- Follow-up with overseas suppliers for Purchase Order receipt and delivery confirmation in order to update the Follow-up Sheet.
- Continuously search for new local ORM and Spare part suppliers in order to be cost-effective and secure alternatives upon need.
- Coordinate with Plant and QC about parts and Material rejections, prepare claims, communicate them through proper channels and follow up accordingly.
- Monitor the inventory level and report the non-moving items to management.
- Implement health and safety procedures and instructions of his/her function(s) of work.
- Attend all training offered by the company and Contribute to the different OH&S activities
- Report; lockout, all near misses, and stop unsafe acts and conditions.
- Ensure that all safety precautions are in place before beginning any work.
- Refuse to perform work when unsafe conditions exist.
- Use the provided PPE safety equipment.
- Inspect tools, equipment, and vehicles before use.
- Adhere and implement emergency response plans and locations of first aid and firefighting equipment.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
- Minimum high school degree, preferably with University Degree
- Good Arabic & English Reading and writing
- This is preferably acquired through a University degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar field
- Ability to work under high-stress environment to meet objectives.
3.1 Internal: All company departments.
3.2 External: Suppliers, Local Purchasing Center, Central Purchasing Unit and affiliates Purchasing Units.
About this Company
INDEVCO, headquartered in Lebanon, is an international manufacturing group that produces paper, plastic and corrugated packaging for agricultural, beverage, construction, catering, processed food, dairy, industrial, paramedical and pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical,...
See all Careers and Jobs at INDEVCO