- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provides support to Human Resources Manager with CVs Filtering, interview scheduling (IT Background is a must)
- Responsible for onboarding approach (orientation, documentation, assimilation support)
- Serves as point of contact for day to day HR inquiries and support (policies, procedures, and programs).
Training and Development
- Assists in training and development initiatives.
- Collects, coordinates and maintains confidential and sensitive information regarding employee’s papers/ Files.
- Performance Management
- Administer reporting and coordinate documentation for annual merit process and incentive planning.
- Coordinate employee exit survey process
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Information Technology Services Telecommunications
- Human Resource Background with a minimum of 3 years of Experience
- Certified HR from AUC or PHR certification.
- English Proficiency is a Must
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy, strong memory and an eye for details.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding creative and production environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and in ambiguous situations.
About this Company
Segmatek is a dynamic IT Services provider specialized in Managed Services, IT Consulting, Oracle Professional Services, and Business Intelligence Solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at SEGMATEK
We are aiming to enrich the world of IT through helping our customers to be profitable, more capable and grow stronger.