- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Conceive and establish strategies, policies and procedures to increase, improve and maximize tenant occupancy in malls.
- Coordination and implementation of the lease agreements with the managing director and tenants.
- Making suggestions for tenant mix according to malls’ specifications.
- Review, analyze, suggest and advise management and tenants on services and compliance with contractual obligations.
- Make a plan to attract the best brands and conduct targeted market research to identify potential tenants.
- Tenant mix review to make the best commercial profit for the mall.
- Review and negotiate lease transactions and agreements.
- Help prepare and commit to the annual rental budget.
- Supervising the planning, preparation and implementation of the leasing steps and renewal dates as per the approval of the top management.
- Helping tenants to finish all the rental paperwork.
- Supervising training and motivating leasing specialists.
- Manage and directs the daily activities of the rental operations according to malls’ systems and standards and makes daily reports on the department's performance and presents them to the managing director for follow-up.
- Manage operations purchasing program and asset inventory.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising Retail
About this Company
Zahran Market was founded in 1987 in the coastal city of Alexandria, Egypt. With over 30 years of history, we’ve learned a lot about food - from where to source the best meat, to the latest household products. We strive to bring the best from the best!
See all Careers and Jobs at Zahran Market
Our stores are...