- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Recruitment Specialist in our Human Resources Department, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and delivering day to day operations in the recruitment and selection process.
- Generating, maintaining, and ensuring accuracy of dashboards, scorecards, and databases used in the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Providing planning, logistics, and administrative support in the execution of various programs in talent supply.
- Providing stewardship and controls provision in the operations of P&G’s recruitment process.
- Providing planning, logistics, and administrative support in the execution of various programs in the Learning & Development of the organization.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It primarily specializes in a wide range of cleaning agents and personal care and hygienics products.
See all Careers and Jobs at P&G