- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Prepare and maintain production reports or personnel records.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Manage or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Review plans and confer with research or support staff to develop new products or processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances, or statistical studies.
- Troubleshoots any production problems; assures that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production; reports any process or equipment problems to Vice President of Production and Operations and/or Director of Quality.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner. Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep assisting in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production Import and Export
About this Company
Natura is a leading Egyptian export company founded back in 1999.
See all Careers and Jobs at Natura Agro Trade For Import & Export
We grow, process and export Fruit and Vegetables to worldwide markets such as the Middle East, Europe, America & Asia. We specialize in packing, processing and exporting of fresh, frozen, canned...