- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensure and oversee achievement of recruitment needs as per the manpower plan
- Support recruitment needs regionally as and when required
- Work with hiring managers to define their recruitment needs and agree on timelines
- Advise managers on best practices in recruitment and selection
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Communicate and ensure information flow within the recruitment team
- Manage problems, concerns and challenges experienced during different phases of recruitment.
Sources of recruitment
- Liaise with Group HR for internal job postings, and evaluate internal candidates
- Liaise with local and international preferred recruitment agencies for external recruitment campaigns
- Explore relationships with new agencies
- Negotiate best rates and terms of business with recruitment agencies for management approval
- Develop creative recruitment solutions and recruitment sources.
College Recruiting Initiatives
- Manage relationships with colleges
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting
- Maintaining contact with Universities locally and internationally.
New trends and opportunities in staffing and selection
- Design and implement new strategies and procedures to ensure alignment with the Group and business strategies
- Advise management on most efficient and cost effective open job placements including advertising media, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruitment, agencies, and guerrilla recruiting to meet staffing needs.
Strategic recruitment tasks
- Train hiring managers on recruitment techniques
- Administer personality tests for senior level positions
- Interview referrals from management
- Coach all staff members to deliver outstanding recruiting and staffing services
- Manage relationships with business units ensuring excellent service delivery.
- Prepare monthly invoices and follow-up on bills with business units
- Prepare, update and revise the annual recruitment budget
- Participate in forecasting manpower requirements for the year in collaboration with the business unit manager
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Develop, update and maintain job descriptions, and assessment forms
- Provide support on other HR projects as and when required.
- Can be involved in the recruitment process of own team member
- Manage, engage and guide the team reporting to him/her
- Conduct the appraisal and assessment of own team members
- Set the objectives and budgets for own team members and ensure their accomplishment
- Responsible for coaching and training own team members, and formalize and follow up on each team member’s Individual Development Plan, in coordination with the employee and HR
- Ensure identification and proper development and recognition of Talents within his/her unit.
More than 8 years
Master's Degree at least
About this Company
Fridal is a privately owned Egyptian company established in 1957 with its headquarters
See all Careers and Jobs at FRIDAL
located in 6th of October city.
With five processing plants, over 850 employees and 5000 Feddans of privately owned land
cultivated all over Egypt, Fridal is specialized in...