Job Qualifications/Experience Required:
- 8 - 10 years of E - Commerce/digital business experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated customer-first mentality.
- Able to drive alignment across stakeholder groups.
- Exceptional analytical skills; able to distill data sets and effectively prioritize next best opportunity to achieving ROI.
- Creative and iterative problem solver; able to plan and drive cross-functional teams to deliver value quickly to customers.
- Experience in building, executing and measuring data-driven marketing programs across online and traditional channels.
- Prior experience in most of all of the following areas: web merchandising, digital marketing and analytics, customer service, e-commerce, fraud detection/loss prevention.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platform technology preferred.
- Ability to simplify and break down complex situations and subjects into easy to understand concepts and action items.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding financial and business acumen and experience with modeling, planning, and budgeting.
- Strong negotiation skills with experience developing contracts and partnerships with external agencies.
- Excellent project management skills with track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to articulate and promote brand vision.