- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The E-Commerce Manager will develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for one of the largest hotel chains in Egypt.
- Involved with the company website, particularly eCommerce, online bookings, sales, advertising and content elements.
- The ecommerce manager will be in charge of the ecommerce division and report to upper management.
- Optimize the customer journey on company's website, based on a data-driven model that incorporates key performance metrics and site analytics, continuous feedback from customers and business stakeholders, and competitive analysis.
- Optimizes storefront financial targets including customer, AOV, bookings and other KPIs as well as conversion, customer satisfaction and other website metrics.
- Manages ongoing prioritization, scope, dependencies, risks and all elements of successful delivery of the customer experience on the website, apps and other fronts.
- Collaborates with marketing and other business partners to build detailed roadmaps, project briefs, requirements and user stories, ensuring clear communication and alignment across all business, product, design, UX and development.
- This role will increase consumer engagement and conversion using all available levers.
- Responsible for owning the testing cadence, including, but not limited to, on site tests and conversion funnel optimization.
- Develop, implement, and/or optimize effective online campaigns, digital marketing, and social media strategies that drive traffic, increase conversion, and expand bookings both online and in-hotels.
- Plan and manage digital marketing budget, continuously evaluating and improving return on investment. Oversee digital marketing strategy for owned, earned, and paid channels.
- Build, manage, and maintain relationships with third parties, vendors, and online partners. Keep up to date with evolving online media and technology trends, and explore new and effective products that will improve site experience and generate revenue and profits.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Travel and Tourism
Job Qualifications/Experience Required:
- 8 - 10 years of E - Commerce/digital business experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated customer-first mentality.
- Able to drive alignment across stakeholder groups.
- Exceptional analytical skills; able to distill data sets and effectively prioritize next best opportunity to achieving ROI.
- Creative and iterative problem solver; able to plan and drive cross-functional teams to deliver value quickly to customers.
- Experience in building, executing and measuring data-driven marketing programs across online and traditional channels.
- Prior experience in most of all of the following areas: web merchandising, digital marketing and analytics, customer service, e-commerce, fraud detection/loss prevention.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platform technology preferred.
- Ability to simplify and break down complex situations and subjects into easy to understand concepts and action items.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding financial and business acumen and experience with modeling, planning, and budgeting.
- Strong negotiation skills with experience developing contracts and partnerships with external agencies.
- Excellent project management skills with track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to articulate and promote brand vision.