- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior IT Analyst- Analytics to be located either in Dubai, United Arab Emirates or Beirut, Lebanon.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
- This role is the key IT point of contact for all Analytics tools, solutions or services for the Middle East and Africa (MEA) markets.
- Consulting with business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology, this role participates in business planning, business analysis, needs analysis, risk assessment and project management.
- Working with colleagues in other markets seeking internal innovative analytical solutions as well as seeking best practice solutions in the industry, this role promotes adoption and value from IT capabilities and identifies and drives essential new market solutions as part of an EMEA organization.
- The role encompasses all IT activities needed to support product launches & lifecycle, disease services, integrated care solutions and adjacencies like prevention, adherence services and RWE solutions.
- It includes externally-facing activities for marketing, sales, medical affairs, and market access.
- In addition to that it includes activities that are linked to basic productivity capabilities like in the domain of knowledge and document management, collaboration and work flow tools, facilities support that drive overall productivity and efficiencies of a commercial organization.
- The IT Senior Analyst is a member of the In-Market IT team within the Pharm Commercial IT EMEA organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners to clarify, develop, and plan for their current technology needs.
- Connect with the wider J&J organization (e.g. cross-sector) to leverage expertise and best practice
- Help identify new or unmet needs in the business (including with our customers), propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and project charters. Be a partner to the business during strategic planning and identify opportunities for technology to support the business’ strategic objectives.
- Contribute to the business planning process, identifying and scoping opportunities for technology to help meet objectives.
- Support the definition of requirements, and how to best address them, considering the goals of the business unit, IT and J&J organizations.
- Document business requirements in a way that effectively captures the business needs and conveys that information accurately and understandably to technical team.
- Effectively communicate within IT and with our business partners, using structured and traditional channels as well as social media.
- Identifies opportunities to automate and/or improve existing processes and makes recommendations for action plans to improve business performance.
- Advise and guide the business in business process improvement, harmonization and in the required change management.
- Work with business partners to increase the adoption of the process/system usage in the local organization and track the benefits identified.&
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Johnson & Johnson
t Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and...