- Experience Needed:
12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop, implement, and enforce operational policies and procedures like processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping.
- Prepare and complete operations action plans, implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Support various brands by building operations business plans, advising with new road maps, selecting locations for expansion, and restructuring operations procedures and policies when needed.
- Supervise all brands activities and ensure compliance to all company standards to increase revenue and prepare operational reports needed.
- Forecast requirements, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions.
- Administer performance of all operations staff and schedule and evaluate all restaurant operations.
- Prepare estimates of all food and beverage costs and coordinate with purchasing department regarding required supplies.
- Maintain optimal level of sanitary procedures for all food handling and maintain neat and clean kitchen area and ensure optimal quality of all food preparation and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Perform orientation and provide technical training to all new employees on restaurants’ processes and determine appropriate feedback from employees and maintain all restaurant plans.
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least