- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Building and managing the demand generation plans for Enterprise and mid-market Partners.
- Monitoring / coordinating the plans execution, performance and ROI of the demand generation activities, budget utilization and results in terms of net new names and pipeline generation.
- Digital transformation of the channel partners towards modern marketing activities.
- Monitoring the Marketing Contribution against country /pipeline/ revenue targets.
- Reach annual KPIs in terms of Partner sales generated opportunities and pipeline.
- ROI of the invested marketing budget with associated planned Technology Demand Generation activities.
- Digital demand generation/ Modern Marketing adoption from the channel partners.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle