About the Job
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Education Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
ProLeaders English Institute is a fully-integrated education center located in Jeddah with a mission to be one of the top educational institutions in Saudi Arabia. We stand committed to providing unique and quality oriented services to our clients at any given time by being...
See all Careers and Jobs at proleaders